Class A CDL Truck Driver
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Services is seeking experienced professional CDL Class A delivery drivers who pride themselves on high standards of quality, safety, and customer service to join our team.
What can you expect from Domino’s?
• Competitive pay
• Competitive benefits – Health, Dental and Vision coverage
• Bonus potential
• Company-paid short-term disability coverage
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching after 6 full months of employment
• Paid holiday and vacations
• Furnished uniforms
• Professional and supportive management
As the CDL Driver you will safely drive a company commercial vehicle on established route(s) to unload product and render customer service to Domino's Pizza store locations. The driver's schedule will consist of a variety of local and road, solo and team, same day runs four times a week. Weekly dispatch schedule begins Sunday for consecutive 6 days. A schedule is made up of routes within these days.
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year of verifiable driving experience or proof of 50,000 miles of CMV driving experience.
• Loading and unloading experience preferred.
• Must be at least 23 years of age
• Must have and maintain a valid class A Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] with appropriate endorsements.
• Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees]
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 14,000 stores worldwide (5,800 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 14,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 16 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2014 alone, these centers made 571,000 deliveries.
If this is an opportunity you'd be interested in, apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.